- Coloring/continuity error: While Phil is talking for the first time in the episode, the golden stripe on his shirt, which is placed above the pocket, flashes blue for a frame.
- Animation/consistency error: In the beginning of the episode, there is a tree that is completely behind the wire fences, including its branches. When Phil appears to help Mikey and Gus, he passes his rope over the branch of the tree, which then appears to be over the fence.
- Animation/consistency error: While Mikey and Gus are being sworn in as Woodchuck Scouts, Phil's shirt has a flag only on his left sleeve. After the scene is focused on him, there are flags on both sleeves.
- The episode's title is a pretty clear allusion to "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt", a judicial term, common figure of speech, and movie.
- The Woodchuck Scouts were also referenced in an earlier Disney series, DuckTales.
- This episode was paired up with "The Army-Navy Game" outside the US.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Phil - Klee Bragger
- Galileo - Jeff Bennett
- Edmund P. Edmunton - Richard Karn
- Computer - Kath Soucie
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.