- Animation error: During the opening scene, there is a girl sliding down in the playground. Once she walks away, her hair is still floating up in air and keeps floating until the scene is over.
- Animation/continuity error: During the opening scene, Dr. Quilty is shown watching the playground by staying close to the left side of the window. Once perspective changes while she is talking, she is much farther and by the right side of the window.
- Animation/consistency error: In the beginning, while Dr. Quilty is talking to Principal Prickly inside his room, the room lacks consistency. Its size varies several times. The windows vary in number and size. The view from the windows also varies from visible kids playing at the jungle gym to a deserted playground.
- Animation/continuity error: While Dr. Quilty is crying beside the camera and its tripod stand, it is visible that the stand lies between her and the tree. Once perspective changes to show her talking, the stand is missing. The stand reappears in the following scenes.
- Animation/continuity error: When the gang decides to enter Dr. Quilty's room to see the video, Vince talks and then looks to Gretchen, who has both arms down. When the perspective changes to show Spinelli coming to pick the lock, Gretchen's arm is suddenly up and is moving down. It is possible that Gretchen was supposed to do something but the scene has been cut.
- In this episode, it is revealed that Gretchen wears a retainer.
- It is revealed that Principal Prickly's first name is Peter.
- It is revealed that Skinner's first name is Fred.
- T.J. Detweiler - Ross Malinger
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Upside-Down Girl/Kid #1 - Francesca Smith
- Gordy - Michael Shulman
- Phil - Justin Jon Ross
- Dr. Quilty - Tress MacNeille
- Dr. Fitzenberg - Cathy Moriarty
- Superintendent Skinner - John Astin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.