|Founded||In the episode "Lawson and his Crew"|
|Members|| Erwin Lawson|
Kurst the Worst
|Base of Operations|| Pulling Pranks|
Maintaining Order in the playground
In the 20-minute special episode "Lawson and his Crew," Lawson organized his own crew out of envy of T.J. and the gang making things better, getting all the glory and getting rewards from King Bob. His crew was more or less a replica.
Lawson's crew, however, emerged better than the gang by taking care of everything first, and thus ended up getting all the glory. The gang, however, discerned that they did not really care about glory; and were just happy being friends, and being friends was the only thing the gang had that Lawson and his crew did not, and since Lawson's crew members were only teammates and not friends, they did not remain a crew permanently. They eventually dissolved and Lawson went back to hanging out with his two friends, Jocko and Cheay, remarking, "Maybe a kid needs friends more then glory".
- Erwin Lawson - The leader of the crew the one in charge and the "T.J." of the crew.
- Swinger Girl - The "Spinelli" of the crew who is possible possessor of even greater courage than Spinelli. (She is not afraid of heights)
- Kurst the Worst - The "Mikey" of the crew. When it comes to sheer ballast and eating abilities, she is more than a match for Mikey.
- Greg Skeens - The "Vince" of the crew. He is in charge of thinking up bad stuff before anyone can do it, and when he is chased, he is even faster than Vince,
- Randall J. Weems - The "Gus" of the crew is the eyes and ears of the crew on the playground and is considered more valuable then Gus.
- Menlo - The "Gretchen" of the crew. While he is no Gretchen in the classroom nor in the lab, he matches his single-minded organization abilities against anyone else's.
|The Recess Wiki has a collection of images about Lawson's Crew|