- Coloring/continuity error: While the Ashleys are wearing hard hats, Ashley Q.'s hat is initially blue. However, while she is shown talking, her hat is red.
- Animation/continuity error: When the gang are sitting at the cheese box, Gretchen's eyebrows disappear while Vince is talking.
- Continuity error: In this episode, Gus is on the playground, and he has a sprained ankle. But in "Lord of the Nerds", Miss Finster says that "it is the school policy that any kid with a serious injury is not allowed on the playground during recess".
- Coloring/continuity error: While Gretchen is first shown beside the Robotic Ashleys, their "skin" colors look like the original Ashleys. Once the robots appear moving, their colors are then faded.
- Though the episode premiered on November 5th, 2001, some syndication markets did not air until November 21st.
- This is the final time where Andrew Lawrence voices T.J.
- This is the last episode of the Recess TV series, as well as the last material to be made completely using traditional animation.
- The episode is very similar to "I Will Kick No More Forever", with one character feeling inferior to what he does and gives up. In this case, it was T.J. instead of Vince.
- This episode was paired up with "League of Randalls" outside the US.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassian - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Erwin Lawson - Erik von Detten
- Construction Worker - Gregg Berger