The gang is suspicious when The Ashleys give Spinelli six front row wrestling tickets. She thinks they are counterfeit, but Gus and Mikey are convinced that they are not, so they quickly run to get four friends to come. While in the Ashleys' Clubhouse, Gretchen, Vince, T.J., and Spinelli spot the Ashleys' rule book, find a rule that proves that the tickets were real, and attempt to run to Gus and Mikey, but they were stuck because there was a door that can only be unlocked by the Ashleys. Now Gretchen, Vince, T.J., and Spinelli are stuck, much to Spinelli’s dismay.
T.J.'s only choice was to call for help. Meanwhile, Gus and Mikey, along with Miss Finster, Tubby, Hector, and Captain Sticky are watching the fight. On the other hand, Hank is trying to get them out, but is failing.
- Spring 1998
- After "The Beauty Contest", because Spinelli mentions that the Ashleys secretly entered her into the contest.
- After "Outcast Ashley", because Gretchen attempts to befriend the Ashleys again and it is mentioned how this happened before.
- After "The Girl Was Trouble" (after March 30th, 1998), because this episode features Galileo.
- Animation/continuity/consistency error: During the opening scene of the episode, Mikey is seen talking beside bicycles. In this moment, the wire fence on the background is bumped right for a single frame without any apparent reason.
- Animation/continuity/consistency error: While Ashley A. is first seen drawing, there are no drawings on the wall behind her. Once T.J. and Vince approach to interrogate her, there are drawings on the wall.
- Animation/continuity/consistency error: While Ashley A. is first seen drawing, her drawing is mostly blank. Once T.J. and Vince approach her, her drawing is already colored.
- Coloring/continuity error: Once Vince gets offended by Ashley A., T.J. reprehends him to stay focused on his intended role. In this moment, Vince raises his hands and the space between his fingers gets colored as his jersey number instead of the background color for a frame.
- Coloring/consistency error: After Ashley A. runs away from T.J. and Vince, the drawings on the wall are colored in different colors when compared to the moment while Vince was talking to her.
- "The Beauty Contest" and "Outcast Ashley" are mentioned in this episode.
- Due to scheduling conflicts with Eric Idle, Jeff Bennett took over as the voice of Galileo for the rest of the TV series.
- Some of the kids seen in the audience at the wrestling match (not including Mikey and Gus' party) include Mundy, Skeens, Lily, Susan, Megan, Willy, Geoffery, Scribe Kid, Gordy, and Cryer Kid.
- It is unknown how Gretchen, Vince, T.J., and Spinelli got out of the Ashleys' Clubhouse.
- It remains unknown if The Ashleys found out that Gretchen, Vince, T.J., and Spinelli were in their clubhouse when they left.
- Becky Detweiler is mentioned again in this episode. She would make her official debut in Recess: School's Out.
- This was the last episode of Recess to be broadcast on UPN as part of Disney's One Too, as the day it was reran (September 6th, 2003) was the last time the block would air.
- This episode was paired up with "All the Principal's Men" outside the US.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassian - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Hector - E.G. Daily
- Galileo - Jeff Bennett
- Hank - John Astin
- Wrestler - Sam McMurray