Mikey tells the gang about his weekend plans to visit some elderly residents of the nursing home and asks them to come along. Initially they're skeptical as it falls on the same weekend as a Senor Fusion convention, but Mikey talks them into it. At first the elderly residents (who initially mistake them for door to door salesmen) have little to talk about in common with them but eventually each one finds common ground and learns a lot from the person they talked with, one of them even being the creator of Senor Fusion (called Senor Electricity at first). Mikey is the only one not having fun, as the residents are unimpressed by his singing. At the end, when he's ready to go, it's pointed out that he never asked them what they wanted to hear and he finds out the songs he were singing were too outdated for even the residents there, so he took requests.
- Animation error: During the beginning of the episode, while Gus begs Mikey to tell the weekend plans, Gus' watch is drawn right side up. It should be upside down due to his hand position.
- When Larry Rogan tells T.J. about his army days he, his fellow soldiers and commanding officer look like the World War II version of T.J., his friends, and Principal Prickly.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- This episode is "Lost" from the Latin American dub.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg (Speaking) - Jason Davis
- Mikey Blumberg (Singing) - Robert Goulet
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Commander Pricklident - Jeff Bennett
- George - Brad Garrett
- Streak - Kevin Michael Richardson
- Woman #1/Woman #2/Woman #4 - Tress MacNeille
- Woman #3 - Susan Tolsky
- Woman #4 - Wendy Hoffman
- Commander Finstran - Frank Welker
- Rogan - Gregg Berger