- Consistency error: Ashley A. should not get kicked out of The Ashleys because she is the leader.
- Animation/continuity error: After Gus rushes to tell the gang that he has seen Ashley A. and Gretchen walking together to school, he is initially in front of Spinelli. After the perspective changes, Gus is beside Mikey. Ashley A. was talking during the perspective change, implying there was no time for Gus to move so fast.
- Dialogue error: When Ashley A. is leaving the Ashleys' clubhouse, she says, "I got the 3 words to say to you." However, when she says, "I'm like, so sure," her dialogue has 4 words, though this could just be a comedic effect.
- Animation error: When the gang are watching Gretchen and Ashley A. going out together during sunset, Spinelli's nostrils are drawn; this error also happens when Spinelli says, "It's an Ashley epidemic!".
- Animation/continuity error: When the Ashleys agree to never fight again, they place their hands together. After perspective changes, they are still with their hands together but in a different order.
- Animation error: While Gretchen is sitting on the destroyed pinhole projector and confesses to the gang that she got carried away with the impression of being popular, the outline of her hair partially disappears for a frame.
- Animation error: After Gretchen's confession, T.J. places his hand on her shoulder. In this moment, Gretchen's moves her lips and her head without any voice. It is possible that her line has been cut.
- Animation error: When Spinelli asks a question to Gretchen, her eyebrows are thicker than usual.
- Gretchen's birthday is mentioned in this episode as March 23rd, 1988. She is the only member of The Recess Gang to have a birthday mentioned.
- At the beginning of Ashley B.'s flashback of how the Ashleys met, a younger version of T.J. can be seen running by Ashley A.
- T.J. has a very small role in this episode, and does not speak as much as he usually does. This could have been because, by the time the episode was made, Ross Malinger's voice got too low, and did not sound like T.J. anymore.
- After Ashley A. befriends Gretchen, at least one day has passed. However, the rest of the Ashleys are still wearing their purple outfits from Purple Day.
- This is the last episode where Ross Malinger voices T.J.
- This episode marks the first time Gretchen is shown with her hair down.
- This is the only episode where Ashley A. and Upside-Down Girl interact together.
- This is the only episode where a member of the Ashleys gets kicked out.
- The scene where Ashley A. gets kicked out of the Ashleys is very similar to a 2004 movie called Mean Girls, in which Regina George was the leader of her troupe, but was kicked out when she wore sweatpants to school.
- T.J. Detweiler - Ross Malinger
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassian - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Dave - Ryan O'Donohue
- Sam - Klee Bragger
- Upside-Down Girl/Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Armbruster/Kindergartner - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.