- Animation/continuity error: In the opening scene, while Mikey and Gus are holding the permission slips, there are other kids waiting behind them. Once they arrive at Menlo's desk, there are no other kids.
- Coloring error: After Menlo rejects the permission slips, he rants about rules. In this moment, the interior of his mouth flashes white several times.
- Animation/consistency error: When The Recess Gang reaches for the ball caddy, they only find flat balls. After T.J. calls for "battle tag", the caddy is suddenly filled with full balls.
- Animation error: When Randall asks the kids if they have forgotten something, Spinelli's dress has a line drawn on her waist, making it look like she is wearing a shirt and a skirt instead.
- Animation/consistency error: While Menlo and Randall are sitting on beach chairs, there is a moment when Randall claims he has got a bad feeling and he moves his legs trough the structure of the armrest.
- Animation error: After Randall gets hit in the head with a ball at the very end of the episode, the animation appears to get more choppy as the picture fades to black.
- When the pair succeeded in taking over Third Street School, Randall had The Ashleys on hand to utter the phrase "Randallous!", a play on The Ashleys' notorious catchphrase, "Scandalous!".
- The episode's title is an allusion to a Rugrats episode of the same name.
- Root Beer Rapids is a Hershey Park parody.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassian - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Randall Weems - Ryan O'Donohue
- King Bob - Toran Caudell
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Lazy Kid - Warren Sroka
- Kid #1 - Charlie Melvoin
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.