The episode starts with TJ pranking Randall into getting covered with oatmeal. When Randall tells King Bob, the latter reveals to TJ and his friends that he too was a practical joker during the reign of King Sid. TJ's goal to become the Prankster Prince: to pull a practical joke on King Bob.
TJ's friends think he can do it, but TJ himself isn't so sure. Indeed, every time TJ tries to pull a prank on King Bob, King Bob outwits him. The result: TJ becomes King Bob's fanner boy... until King Bob inadvertently sits on TJ's whoopie cushion.
- Cornchip Girl is voiced by E.G. Daily in this episode instead of Aria Noel Curzon.
- This was the first episode of the third season in the Japanese dub.
- The scene in which TJ walks up to King Bob carrying a giant tree Branch up the slide is similar to Jesus' crucifixion where he carries the cross up Calvary's Mountain.
- In this episode, Vince makes a rash decision on T.J.'s behalf just as T.J. did for Gus in Dodgeball City.
- The episode continues in The Madness of King Bob.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Ricky D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Randall Weems - Ryan O'Donohue
- King Bob - Toran Caudell
- Captain Sticky/Cornchip Girl/Fanner Boy/Kid #1 - E.G. Daily
- Jerome - Justin Shenkarow
- Jordan/Earwin Lawson/Scribe Kid - Erik von Detten