- Animation/continuity error: In the beginning, after the students are asked to line up, Butch is standing in the front row. When Miss Finster starts talking to them, Butch and several others disappear. They eventually reappear afterwards.
- Animation/continuity error: While Gretchen is playing chess against Galileo, there is only knight on the board, which is black and in front of a pawn. Gretchen then moves a white rook. After perspective changes, there is a white knight on the board, behind the pawn and there is no white rook on the board. It is possible that it is also a coloring error.
- Animation/continuity error: When Gretchen enters the boys' bathroom looking for Conrad Mundy, there are no paper or soap dispensers. Mundy then takes a paper from a previously invisible paper dispenser. Afterwards, a soap dispenser appears and Gretchen writes the viscosity formula on the mirror. After the perspective changes again, there are no dispensers; the viscosity formula also disappears.
- Animation/continuity error: When Gretchen enters Principal Prickly's room, Prickly has both arms down and there is no chair for Gretchen to sit on. Then, the perspective changes while Prickly is talking. From the new perspective, Prickly is suddenly leaning on his desk with arms crossed and there is a chair for Gretchen to sit down.
- Animation/continuity/consistency error: The chair where Gretchen is seen sitting down from Prickly's perspective is not the same chair as seen while Gretchen and Prickly are shown from their side.
- Animation/consistency error: When Prickly's desktop computer starts beeping, it has a relatively short keyboard (in height). Afterwards, when Prickly is shown using it, the keyboard becomes significantly taller.
- Coloring/continuity error: When Prickly is relieved to see his e-mail appearing, he turns towards Gretchen, and his eye pupil becomes white for a few frames.
- This episode is entirely in black and white, as well as heavily using jazz-type background music to emulate the style of Film Noir.
- Gretchen narrates episode from her point-of-view.
- The other members of The Recess Gang did not play a major role in this episode.
- Gretchen mentions that she got her Galileo PDA for her birthday "last week." A previous episode, "Outcast Ashley", mentions that her birthday is on March 23rd. Therefore, it can be inferred that this episode takes place between March 23rd and March 30th.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Galileo.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Sue Bob Murphy, Greg Skeens, Conrad Mundy, Kurst the Worst, and Lazy Kid.
- This is the only episode where Christine Cavanaugh voices Sue Bob Murphy.
- This is the second and final episode the "Good Food" refrigerator makes an appearance; the first being "The Break In".
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Randall Weems/Kid #1 - Ryan O'Donohue
- Miss Lemon - Tress MacNeille
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Sue Bob Murphy - Christine Cavanaugh
- Lazy Kid - Erik von Detten
- Greg Skeens - Matthew Bartilson
- Conrad Mundy - Warren Sroka
- Kurst the Worst - Mayim Bialik
- Galileo - Eric Idle