- Coloring error: While the gang is in the front of the library doors and T.J. reminds them to hurry up, Gretchen's lips are dark. They return to normal color as soon as she moves.
- Continuity error: When Library Kid is shown entering Kindergarten,(September 1993), the same kindergartners from the show's main timeline (1997) are shown inside the Kindergarten room.
- Coloring error: When Library Kid is telling the kids of her origins, Vince's t-shirt is dark grey and the stripes are light gray.
- Coloring error: When the gang and Library Kid arrive on the playground, T.J. is paler than usual.
- Coloring error: When Gretchen pulls the fire alarm, T.J.'s jacket is mint green instead of green-grey.
- Coloring error: When Gus and Mikey are first shown reading their books on the human heart, the books are blue. When Gretchen tells them that they need to stop Library Kid, Gus' book is red.
- Animation error: When Gretchen pulls the fire alarm and everybody rushes out, the flagpole on which the Library Kid was swinging is nowhere to be seen in the front of the school.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- This is one of only six episodes of the television show Recess that were directed by both Sheetz and Parkins, the two prominent directors of the series.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Library Kid.
- This is Christine Cavanaugh's final episode of Recess.
- This episode was paired up with "Yope from Norway" outside the US.
- This was the final episode by Toon City to use traditional cels for coloring.
- It would be impossible for The Library Kid to stay in the library all day long, as she would have had to attend classes as well.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Kid #1 - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Library Kid - Christine Cavanaugh
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.