Gretchen does other people's homework to get the money for a new bike, under the belief that the kids are going to study it. However, when everybody fails a big test based on the work they never even looked at, it is up to the brainy girl to make things right.
- Animation/continuity error: While Gretchen is riding her old bike, she is wearing a helmet with a strap. When the perspective shows her from behind, there is no strap.
- Animation/continuity error: While Gretchen is riding her old bike, she first appears with her glasses' temple drawn in front of the helmet. Once she turns her head, the temple gets behind the helmet.
- Animation/continuity error: While Miss Grotke is writing "Homework" on the chalkboard, there is a picture with dolphins attached to the chalkboard. The picture disappears while she is collecting the homework. It reappears afterwards.
- Animation/continuity error: After Miss Grotke writes "Homework" using chalk on the chalkboard and perspective changes, she appears on the other side of the desk without any chalk in hand.
- Coloring error: Throughout the episode, Phil's skin is darker, and his hair is a different shade of brown.
- Animation error: When Randall gets up from being on his knees, his feet get to a much lower ground level than while he was kneeling.
- Animation/consistency error: After Gretchen helps Randall and while the gang is on top of the hemisphere of bars, there are crossed red bars visible. While Gus is on top of the bars, the red bars are missing. These bars reappear in the following scenes.
- Animation/continuity error: When Miss Grotke asks students to raise their hands and every student shows their homework done, their positions vary twice after perspective changes. For instance, Ashley Q. is initially sitting behind Vince, later, she is suddenly sitting behind Gus. Afterwards, Ashley Q. disappears.
- Animation/continuity error: After Vince states that Gretchen is young and she should be able to handle all that homework, he, T.J. and Spinelli are in front of the Jungle Gym. In the next scene, the Jungle Gym is missing.
- Animation error: While Gus is operating the adding machine, his watch is drawn sideways. This can be seen while he is saying that Gretchen is just doing that to get a beautiful bike.
- Animation error: When Gretchen sighs for having too much homework, she lays her hand on top of the adding machine, despite being farther behind.
- Animation error: After T.J. says that actually Gretchen just did their homework, Spinelli's neck is drawn in front of her dress collar for a few frames. This is seen while Spinelli is saying "What color is the sky in your world?".
- Animation error: After T.J. and Spinelli tell Gretchen that she just did their homework, Gretchen is shown shocked and her left eye is drawn in front of her glasses for a frame.
- Animation/consistency error: When Gretchen arrives at Kelso's with the money box, the bike is behind a window on her right side and the door is on the left. Once perspective changes to show her from the inside, she then reaches for the door. In this moment, she moves to the right to open the door. Once inside, there are two windows towards the street.
- Animation/continuity error: When Gretchen enters T.J.'s room, Spinelli is on left of T.J. Once perspective changes, Spinelli is on the other side.
- Animation error: While Miss Grotke is congratulating the class during the ending, the chalkboard is smaller than usual.
- Animation/continuity error: While Miss Grotke is congratulating the class during the ending, she is initially in front of the left side of the chalkboard, but is suddenly moved to the right side. This is seen in plain sight while she is talking.
- Crediting error: April Winchell is credited as Miss Finster in this episode (and "The Candidates", the episode it was paired up with), however, Miss Finster does not appear in either episode. However, she does voice both T.J.'s mom and Gretchen's mom in this episode.
- Crediting error: The animation for this episode was credited as being from Plus One Animation, however, this episode was animated by Toon City.
- The in-episode time is 6 weeks, making it the longest time for an episode.
- This was the final episode to premiere in the 1990s.
- This episode marks the first and only appearance of Lawson's mom.
- This episode marks the final appearance of Mrs. Weems.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Randall Weems/Dave - Ryan O'Donohue
- Sam - Klee Bragger
- Erwin Lawson - Erik von Detten
- Mr. Kelso/Man #2 - Paul Willson
- Ellie Detweiler/Doris Grundler - April Winchell
- Man #1 - Gregg Berger
- Mrs. Kelso - Tress MacNeille